Search Veterans Voices
Note to new subscribers:You must enter your e-mail address in the line above and then respond to an e-mail confirming your subscription!
- Home at Last: Seventy-five years after the attack on Pearl Harbor, men who died on USS Oklahoma are finally being returned to their families
- Thoroughbred Therapy: How Saratoga WarHorse rekindles life for soldiers dealing with PTSD
- ALASKA’S VANISHING CARE: How VA’s “Choice” program sabotaged a hard-earned network of local health care across the state’s vast and inaccessible wilds
- Wrongful discharge? Board that corrects military records ‘stacked against servicemembers’ critics charge
- BOOTED AFTER BATTLE Thousands of combat veterans have been kicked out of the military for misconduct without regard to PTSD, TBI or their right to medical retirement
- Bogus Benefit: USAJOBS.gov frustrates military veterans as downsizing sends thousands into the civilian workforce
- Green River Gamble: A group of post-9/11 veterans set out to create a Legion post for a new generation — and it’s paying off
- More than Names: Janie Schaut hopes her personal histories of veterans from her community will inspire similar work nationwide
- Vietnam’s Senior Class: Often forgotten, the Americans who served in country between 1950 and 1964 saw their share of death and danger
- Mystery in Hot Springs: Veterans are baffled and furious as VA prepares to abandon a medical center that serves three states
Copyright 2010, 2011, All Rights Reserved
All postings and content are copyrighted by Ken Olsen and Veterans Voices. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be used in any form without the written permission of the author.
Tag Archives: Royal Australian Navy
• 1961 to 1972: U.S. military sprays some 20 million gallons of Agent Orange and other herbicides across Vietnam and some parts of Laos under Operation Ranch Hand. • 1968-69: U.S. Military uses Agent Orange in Korean DMZ, exposing an estimated 12,000 veterans. • Early 1970s: Veterans begin … Continue reading