Search Veterans Voices
Note to new subscribers:You must enter your e-mail address in the line above and then respond to an e-mail confirming your subscription!
- An Army of One: Oregon widow dedicates everything to providing housing for homeless veterans
- Growing Veterans: A Marine Corps veteran teams up with a trauma counselor to prevent suicides, through farming, fellowship and an effort to end the stigma of getting help
- Thoroughbred Therapy: How Saratoga WarHorse rekindles life for soldiers dealing with PTSD
- ALASKA’S VANISHING CARE: How VA’s “Choice” program sabotaged a hard-earned network of local health care across the state’s vast and inaccessible wilds
- Wrongful discharge? Board that corrects military records ‘stacked against servicemembers’ critics charge
Copyright 2010, 2011, All Rights Reserved
All postings and content are copyrighted by Ken Olsen and Veterans Voices. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be used in any form without the written permission of the author.
Tag Archives: Jable Dean
Vietnam’s Senior Class: Often forgotten, the Americans who served in country between 1950 and 1964 saw their share of death and danger
By Ken Olsen (Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved) Just before the Army sent Jable Dean to Vietnam in 1954, it outlined a simple emergency evacuation plan: “If we have to pull out, get to the Saigon River,” Dean recalls the … Continue reading