Search Veterans Voices
Note to new subscribers:You must enter your e-mail address in the line above and then respond to an e-mail confirming your subscription!
- More than Names: Janie Schaut hopes her personal histories of veterans from her community will inspire similar work nationwide
- Vietnam’s Senior Class: Often forgotten, the Americans who served in country between 1950 and 1964 saw their share of death and danger
- Mystery in Hot Springs: Veterans are baffled and furious as VA prepares to abandon a medical center that serves three states
- Betrayed: In West Los Angeles, VA is leasing property to private businesses as mentally disabled veterans languish in the streets
- Last Rites : As demand at national veterans cemeteries soars, VA scrambles to add burial space – and one community takes matters into its own hands
- ‘We are not giving up on him’ — A Colorado community and The American Legion rally around the family of an Army veteran lost in last year’s historic floods
- On The Edge: Doctors over prescribe opioid painkillers to young veterans, leading to addictions and accidental overdoses
- Veterans and widows are bewildered by VA’s unpredictable — and seemingly unfair — approach to Agent Orange claims
- Quiet Crisis: In the shadow of a record number of military suicides, spouses and children are also taking their own lives
- Stealth Soldiers of the Vietnam War: The Little Known Legacy of the U.S. Army’s Combat Tracker Teams
Copyright 2010, 2011, All Rights Reserved
All postings and content are copyrighted by Ken Olsen and Veterans Voices. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be used in any form without the written permission of the author.
Tag Archives: Royal Australian Navy
• 1961 to 1972: U.S. military sprays some 20 million gallons of Agent Orange and other herbicides across Vietnam and some parts of Laos under Operation Ranch Hand. • 1968-69: U.S. Military uses Agent Orange in Korean DMZ, exposing an estimated 12,000 veterans. • Early 1970s: Veterans begin … Continue reading